The Ivy League Kids Before and After School Program offers quality programming that focuses on fitness recreation and academic enrichment in a healthy, safe environment to all students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. We are committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding program that supports the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual development of school-age children and their families to the fullest potential in order to improve their quality of life.
For parents, our goal is to provide as much parental convenience as possible. It is our desire that when the workday is finished, a parent’s evening focuses on nurturing their family.
To achieve this mission, the program, through effective board and staff leadership, will provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment based on good morals, ethics and values for the programming and education of children with respect for diverse family cultures.
Parents are the first teachers in their child’s life. Families deserve safe, pleasant, and dependable programming as adults pursue necessary responsibilities. Each child is a unique individual and deserves to be treated as such. Trust, love, and respect are the first stages of building strong self-esteem.
As they grow, children have a desire and an increasing ability to develop self-control and get along with others. We as staff are important role models to parents and children.
Little Dribblers is FITNESS
Little Dribblers enjoy the benefits of a great workout that uses all their muscle groups. Dribbling, shooting and passing are great ways to improve a child’s coordination, fine motor skills, speed and agility.
Montessori is INTERACTING
Ivy League Kids Montessori School is based on the philosophy, teachings, and materials developed by Dr. Maria Montessori. The primary classroom is an environment that encourages social integration for concentration, cooperative learning, peer teaching, and emotional development.
Kinderbridge is DEVELOPMENT
The Ivy League Kids Pre-Kindergarten Program serves children who are currently enrolled in a half day Pre-Kindergarten class. The program enhances and furthers the development of children whose families want more than half day Pre-Kindergarten for their children.
- To provide a welcoming and safe atmosphere where children can think, grow, learn and create.
- To ensure teacher/child interactions are based on knowledge about developmental stages and respect for individual children’s learning style, creativity, and abilities.
- To provide a carefully planned schedule and curriculum that supports minds-on and hands-on activities for maximum learning by each child.
- To honor each child by providing a peaceful atmosphere that encourages the development of positive sense of self, as a person worthy of love and respect, and where empathy and collaborative efforts are taught and modeled.
- To provide an atmosphere where staff work together in unity and find fulfillment in their work as a role model.